9480 Pats Point Dr, Corona, CA 928836 beds, 4 baths, 5,211 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $755,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 580 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,211 sqft
- Parcel #: 283250016
- Zillow Home ID: 17884932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9480 Pats Point Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Trilogy market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% higher than in Corona, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Trilogy home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Corona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Trilogy home values.
- 9480 Pats Point Dr Corona, CA$858K645,300
- 9440 Pats Point Dr Corona, CA$832K533,668
- 9490 Pats Point Dr Corona, CA$816K555,047
- 9455 Pats Point Dr Corona, CA$910K454,143
- 9496 Pats Point Dr Corona, CA$852K444,018
- 9500 Pats Point Dr Corona, CA$1.57M555,561
- 9520 Pats Point Dr Corona, CA$431K322,376
- 23795 Lawson Rd Corona, CA$533K42.52,636
- 9325 Beazley Ln Corona, CA$532K41.52,243
- 23761 Lawson Rd Corona, CA$544K33.252,603
- 23885 Lawson Rd Corona, CA$748K434,517
- 23733 Lawson Rd Corona, CA$550K42.53,578
- 23945 Lawson Rd Corona, CA$557K42.53,500
- 9370 Hunt Rd Corona, CA$878K444,410
- 23705 Lawson Rd Corona, CA$784K433,245
- 23910 Lawson Rd Corona, CA$506K42.52,993
- 23965 Lawson Rd Corona, CA$1.14M43.54,380
- 9300 Hunt Rd Corona, CA$712K42.753,531
- 9285 Beazley Ln Corona, CA$727K43.252,788
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292