- 5/25 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 2.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 185 days on Zillow
- Views: 11,824 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $755,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $145
- MLS #: IG14244575
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 9 spaces, 580 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, Fencing \ Wood, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, InteriorFeatures \ Shower in Tub, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, LotFeatures \ Paved Street, SaleType \ Standard, Utilities \ Electricity - On Property, Utilities \ Water Meter on Property, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, View \ Neighborhood, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, LotFeatures \ Gentle Slope, WaterSource \ District\Public, Rooms \ Living Room, EntryLocation \ Ground Level No Steps, View \ Hills, EntryLocation \ Living Room, Pool \ Private, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Pool \ In Ground, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, Sewer \ Septic Tank, View \ City Lights, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Bonus, View \ Panoramic, YearBuiltSource \ Appraiser, Appliances \ Microwave, LotFeatures \ Yard, Patio \ Concrete, Spa \ In Ground, Floor \ Hardwood, LotFeatures \ Landscaped, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Ceramic Counters, Rooms \ Family Room, Laundry \ Gas Dryer Hookup, Rooms \ Guest\Maid's Quarters, Parking \ Driveway - Concrete, View \ Valley, Parking \ Garage - Front Entry, DirectionFaces \ South, Rooms \ Separate Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, SecurityFeatures \ Smoke Detector, View \ Golf Course, WindowFeatures \ Double Pane Windows, DoorFeatures \ Double Door Entry, DoorFeatures \ French Doors, Roofing \ Spanish Tile, Fencing \ Chain Link, LotFeatures \ Lot Over 40000 Sqft, View \ Trees\Woods, SecurityFeatures \ Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fencing \ Brick Wall, InteriorFeatures \ Shower, LastChangeType \ Price Change, Utilities \ Cable TV, Appliances \ Range\Stove Hood, LotFeatures \ Horse Property, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers Drip System, Appliances \ Water Line to Refrigerator, DoorFeatures \ Mirrored Closet Doors, Utilities \ Telephone - On Property, ExteriorFeatures \ Rain Gutters, Fireplace \ Master Bedroom, LotFeatures \ Sprinkler System, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Parking \ RV Access\Parking, Laundry \ Washer Hookup, Fireplace \ Bonus Room, Rooms \ Formal Entry, WindowFeatures \ Blinds, Style \ Custom Built, Utilities \ Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ Balcony, Pool \ Heated, SecurityFeatures \ Fire and Smoke Detection System, SecurityFeatures \ Automatic Gate, LotFeatures \ Private Road, OtherStructures \ Guest House Attached, Utilities \ Underground Utilities, AccessibilityFeatures \ 2+ Access Exits, WindowFeatures \ Drapes\Curtains, Rooms \ Two Masters, AccessibilityFeatures \ Parking, Stories \ Three Or More Levels, InteriorFeatures \ High Ceilings (9 Feet+), InteriorFeatures \ 2 Staircases, InteriorFeatures \ Beamed Ceilings, LotFeatures \ Up Slope from Street, Pool \ Fenced, InteriorFeatures \ Brick Walls, View \ Orchard\Grove, Parking \ Garage - Three Door, Pool \ Diving Board, CommunityFeatures \ Foothills, Appliances \ Gas Stove, Rooms \ Wine Cellar, Fireplace \ Guest House, Parking \ Private, CommunityFeatures \ Horse Trails, Utilities \ 220V for Spa, InteriorFeatures \ Sunken Living Room, Appliances \ Built In Range, Parking \ Controlled Entrance, SeniorYN \ 0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,211 sqft
- Parcel #: 283250016
- Zillow Home ID: 17884932
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $940K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Trilogy home values will rise 12.1% next year, compared to a 11.7% increase for Corona as a whole. Among Trilogy homes, this home is 116.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 22.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Trilogy, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.5% less than in Corona, and 22% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Trilogy home values rise more quickly than other regions in Corona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Trilogy home values.
|9480 Pats Point Dr Corona, CA||$1.16M||6||4||5,300|
|9440 Pats Point Dr Corona, CA||$915K||5||3||3,668|
|9490 Pats Point Dr Corona, CA||$1.17M||5||5.5||4,900|
|9455 Pats Point Dr Corona, CA||$1.03M||4||4.5||4,143|
|Pats Point Dr Corona, CA||$1.03M||--||--||--|
|9496 Pats Point Dr Corona, CA||$1.02M||4||4||4,018|
|9500 Pats Point Dr Corona, CA||$1.45M||5||5||5,561|
|9520 Pats Point Dr Corona, CA||$696K||3||2||2,376|
|Lawson Rd Corona, CA||$766K||4||2.5||2,636|
|23795 Lawson Rd Corona, CA||$766K||4||2.5||2,636|
|9325 Beazley Ln Corona, CA||$748K||4||1.5||2,243|
|23761 Lawson Rd Corona, CA||$763K||3||3.25||2,603|
|23885 Lawson Rd Corona, CA||$1.11M||4||3||4,517|
|23733 Lawson Rd Corona, CA||$921K||4||2.5||3,578|
|23778 Lawson Canyon Rd Corona, CA||--||--||--||--|
|23945 Lawson Rd Corona, CA||$907K||4||2.5||3,350|
|9370 Hunt Rd Corona, CA||$1.09M||4||4||4,410|
|23705 Lawson Rd Corona, CA||$876K||4||3||3,245|
|23910 Lawson Rd Corona, CA||$769K||4||2.5||2,993|
|23965 Lawson Rd Corona, CA||$1.17M||4||3.5||4,380|
Nearby Schools in Corona
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!