9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 1104, Tampa, FL 336472 beds, 2 baths, 1,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $34
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,164 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 0594020396
- Zillow Home ID: 62832501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9481 Highland Oak Drive UNIT 1104
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hunters Green market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 86.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% lower than in Tampa, and 138.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Hunters Green home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Green home values.
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 1108 Tampa, FL$67K221,164
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 1107 Tampa, FL$66K221,272
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 1103 Tampa, FL$61K2--1,272
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 1106 Tampa, FL$70K321,274
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 1105 Tampa, FL$70K321,274
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 1110 Tampa, FL$67K221,164
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 1102 Tampa, FL$71K321,274
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 1109 Tampa, FL$61K221,272
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 1101 Tampa, FL$71K321,274
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 1114 Tampa, FL$67K221,164
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 1113 Tampa, FL$67K221,164
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 1116 Tampa, FL$67K321,274
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 1115 Tampa, FL$69K321,274
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 1112 Tampa, FL$66K321,274
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 1111 Tampa, FL$77K321,378
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 901 Tampa, FL$58K211,051
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!