9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 515, Tampa, FL 336472 beds, 1 bath, 1,051 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $44,100
- Price/sqft: $42
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,051 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 0594020226
- Zillow Home ID: 62832421
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9481 Highland Oak Drive UNIT 515
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hunters Green market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 86.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% lower than in Tampa, and 138.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hunters Green home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Green home values.
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 516 Tampa, FL$65K211,051
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 511 Tampa, FL$48K211,051
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 512 Tampa, FL$71K211,051
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 513 Tampa, FL$57K221,288
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 514 Tampa, FL$57K221,288
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 509 Tampa, FL$66K221,164
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 510 Tampa, FL$67K221,164
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 503 Tampa, FL$67K221,164
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 504 Tampa, FL$66K221,164
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 507 Tampa, FL$68K221,164
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 508 Tampa, FL$67K221,164
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 401 Tampa, FL$67K321,274
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 505 Tampa, FL$47K211,051
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 506 Tampa, FL$56K211,051
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 405 Tampa, FL$68K321,274
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 402 Tampa, FL$68K321,274
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 501 Tampa, FL$48K211,051
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 406 Tampa, FL$64K321,274
- 9481 Highland Oak Dr UNIT 407 Tampa, FL$69K221,272
- 9841 Highland Oak Dr # 409 Tampa, FL$121K221,272
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.