9487 Van Halen Ln, Las Vegas, NV 891483 beds, 3 baths, 1,792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $204,900
- Price/sqft: $114
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Air Conditioning, Balcony/Patio, Cable/Satellite TV, Ceiling Fan, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Garage, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Vaulted Ceilings, Washer/Dryer In Unit, Walk-in Closets
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,792 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16331718076
- Zillow Home ID: 68662618
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9487 Van Halen Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Spring Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% less than in Las Vegas, and 114.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 9491 Van Halen Ln Las Vegas, NV$205K32.51,792
- 9483 Van Halen Ln Las Vegas, NV$180K32.51,527
- 9487 Van Halen Ln # 0 Las Vegas, NV$132K32.51,792
- 9488 Knopfler Ln Las Vegas, NV$204K32.51,792
- 9495 Van Halen Ln Las Vegas, NV$196K32.51,792
- 9479 Van Halen Ln Las Vegas, NV$174K32.51,527
- 9495 Van Halen Ln # 0 Las Vegas, NV$137K32.51,792
- 9492 Knopfler Ln Las Vegas, NV$180K32.51,527
- 9484 Knopfler Ln Las Vegas, NV$193K32.51,900
- 9496 Knopfler Ln Las Vegas, NV$163K32.51,835
- 9486 Van Halen Ln # 0 Las Vegas, NV$154K22.51,319
- 9486 Van Halen Ln Las Vegas, NV$151K22.51,319
- 9490 Van Halen Ln Las Vegas, NV$175K331,527
- 9475 Van Halen Ln Las Vegas, NV$193K32.51,792
- 9482 Van Halen Ln Las Vegas, NV$141K32.51,319
- 9494 Van Halen Ln Las Vegas, NV$196K32.51,792
- 9478 Van Halen Ln Las Vegas, NV$189K32.51,792
- 9513 Van Halen Ln Las Vegas, NV$195K32.51,792
- 9471 Van Halen Ln Las Vegas, NV$177K32.51,527
- 9498 Van Halen Ln Las Vegas, NV$186K32.51,527
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.