949 Rowland Ave, Columbus, OH 432283 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,848 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $119,900
- Price/sqft: $67
- Finished basement, 640 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2-Car Garage, Bay Windows, Built-In Media Center, Eat-In Kitchen, Georgesville Green, Great Room, HOA, Living Room, Master Suite, Neutral Flooring, Open Floor Plan, close to shopping area, separate shower
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,792 sqft
- Parcel #: 570267562
- Zillow Home ID: 71238269
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 949 Rowland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Georgian Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 87.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.4% greater than in Columbus, and 294% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Georgian Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgian Heights home values.
- 4586 Trickle Creek Ln Columbus, OH$146K321,270
- 957 Rowland Ave Columbus, OH$142K32.51,460
- 965 Rowland Ave Columbus, OH$125K321,254
- 4578 Trickle Creek Ln Columbus, OH$111K331,200
- 973 Rowland Ave Columbus, OH$144K32.51,843
- 964 Rowland Ave Columbus, OH$154K4--2,146
- 4570 Trickle Creek Ln Columbus, OH$136K331,652
- 981 Rowland Ave Columbus, OH$106K321,240
- 972 Rowland Ave Columbus, OH$143K32.51,832
- 980 Rowland Ave Columbus, OH$151K42.51,792
- 989 Rowland Ave Columbus, OH$131K42.51,464
- 4562 Trickle Creek Ln Columbus, OH$150K32.51,780
- 988 Rowland Ave Columbus, OH$148K42.51,988
- 955 Tenbrook Pl Columbus, OH$128K32.51,688
- 997 Rowland Ave Columbus, OH$80K221,280
- 963 Tenbrook Pl Columbus, OH$147K321,506
- 996 Rowland Ave Columbus, OH$143K321,254
- 971 Tenbrook Pl Columbus, OH$143K32.51,943
- 4554 Trickle Creek Ln Columbus, OH$146K321,546
- 979 Tenbrook Pl Columbus, OH$138K431,522
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.