95-031 Kipapa Dr, Mililani, HI 96789
Sold on 8/7/13: $630,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,000 sq ft
- Lot:7,854 sqft
- Year Built:1971
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $630,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingCarport, Off street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Gated Entry
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional FeaturesCooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, New property, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Basement sqft960
- Construction Quality4.0
- Days on Zillow221
- Last Remodel Year1977
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #1950230230000
- Room Count10
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID696461
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$623,368||$561K – $667K||-$9,811||$623||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,814/mo||$1.1K – $3.6K/mo||-$295||$1.81||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 96789 home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for Mililani as a whole. Among 96789 homes, this home is valued 9.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 62.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 96789 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Mililani, and 92.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96789 home values.
Neighborhood for 95-031 Kipapa Drive
Nearby Schools in Mililani
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005