- Built in 1880
- HOA Fee: $61
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,050,100
- Price/sqft: $903
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Conservation Area, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Laundromat, Amenities \ Marina, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Countertop Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Wall Oven, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Gas, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Laundry Facilities, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Pool \ No, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Window AC, Disclosure \ Y, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Unit Features \ Other (See Remarks), FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Full, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Intercom, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - Off Site, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Master Deed, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Rowhouse, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Front, Unit Placement \ Upper, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 11
- Floor size: 1,163 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02560 S:016
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59172501
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 68.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% lower than in Boston, and 59.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
|Other Units in this Building (16)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 94 Beacon St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!