95 Cleveland AveAPT B, San Jose, CA 95128
Sold on 3/19/12: $360,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multi Family:540 sq ft
- Lot:5,663 sqft
- Year Built:1950
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $360,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Additional Features1 Car Private Garage, In Door Laundry, Renter Pays Electricity, Renter Pays Garbage, Renters Insurance Required, Small Dogs Under 30 lbs Welcome
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven, Refrigerator
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow642
- Last Remodel Year1975
- Parcel #27417031
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19582409
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$514,108||$478K – $566K||-$2,299||$952||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,529/mo||$1.1K – $2.6K/mo||+$90||$2.83||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 95128 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 6.6% rise for Burbank as a whole. Among 95128 homes, this home is valued 24% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95128 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Burbank, and 72.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95128 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burbank.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95128 home values.
Neighborhood for 95 Cleveland Avenue APT B
- Apt C--11.0540
Nearby Schools in Burbank
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005