95 Gainsborough St APT 105, Boston, MA 021152 beds, 1 bath, 884 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1915
- HOA Fee: $326
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $576,000
- Price/sqft: $652
- DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Water, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 36
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: W:04 P:01607 S:018
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59177561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 95 Gainsborough Street APT 105
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fenway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 140.8% greater than in Boston, and 26.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fenway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fenway home values.
- Apt 5$463K21865
- Apt 6$427K11657
- Apt 7$483K21851
- Apt 8$533K21863
- Apt 101$631K21.51,146
- Apt 102--11940
- Apt 103$573K21.5999
- Apt 104$726K221,344
- Apt 106$545K21851
- Apt 107$545K21851
- Apt 108$523K21884
- Apt 201--11607
- Apt 202$391K11520
- Apt 203$391K11520
- Apt 204$450K11688
- Apt 205$536K21884
- Apt 206$529K21851
- Apt 207$562K21900
- Apt 208$553K21890
- Apt 301$440K11607
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!