- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 7,356 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $267,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $78
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Den, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,411 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:G23 B:0044 L:0048
- Zillow Home ID: 58972495
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $214-354K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will fall 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% fall for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 140.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in New London, and 160% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|92 Gardner Ave New London, CT||$286K||3||2.5||2,656|
|89 Gardner Ave New London, CT||$229K||3||1.5||1,875|
|91 Gardner Ave New London, CT||$333K||3||4||3,100|
|15 Gardner Cir New London, CT||$214K||3||2||1,646|
|105 Gardner Ave New London, CT||$1.07M||4||4.5||5,800|
|25 Gardner Cir New London, CT||$243K||3||2||1,938|
|14 Gardner Cir New London, CT||$212K||3||3||1,492|
|106 Gardner Ave New London, CT||$166K||3||1||1,100|
|16 Gardner Cir New London, CT||$151K||2||1||996|
|24 Gardner Cir New London, CT||$286K||3||2.5||2,641|
|37 Gardner Cir New London, CT||$195K||3||2.1||1,446|
|28 Gardner Cir New London, CT||$259K||4||2||2,505|
|30 Gardner Cir New London, CT||$247K||2||1.5||2,230|
|12 Lodus Ct New London, CT||$183K||3||2.5||1,170|
|20 Lodus Ct New London, CT||$185K||3||2.5||1,144|
|26 Lodus Ct New London, CT||$178K||3||2||1,140|
|32 Lodus Ct New London, CT||$243K||4||2.5||2,136|
|11 Lodus Ct New London, CT||$183K||3||2.5||1,146|
|19 Lodus Ct New London, CT||$220K||3||2.5||1,788|
|25 Lodus Ct New London, CT||$192K||3||2.5||1,194|
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!