- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $538,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $204
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Attic Vent Elec., ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH1_DSCRP \ Wet bar, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,641 sqft
- Parcel #: M:010-B B:0007 L:0006
- Zillow Home ID: 56131784
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $355-654K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01906 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is valued 55.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Saugus, and 65.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
|98 Lynn Fells Pkwy Saugus, MA||$407K||3||3.5||1,613|
|12 Ipswich St Saugus, MA||$266K||3||2||1,235|
|10 Ipswich St Saugus, MA||$220K||1||1||672|
|404 Lewis O Gray Dr Saugus, MA||$322K||2||1.5||--|
|602 Lewis O Gray Dr Saugus, MA||$322K||2||1.5||--|
|602 Lewis O Gray Dr Saugus, MA||$304K||3||1.5||1,684|
|11 Ipswich Rd Newton, MA||$310K||3||2||1,763|
|902 Lewis O Gray Dr Saugus, MA||$318K||3||1||--|
|110 Lynn Fells Pkwy Saugus, MA||$433K||5||3||2,877|
|1012 Lewis O Gray Dr Saugus, MA||$481K||3||2.5||2,400|
|6 Jaffrey St Saugus, MA||$581K||3||2.5||3,014|
|104 Lewis O Gray Dr UNIT 104 Saugus, MA||$315K||2||2.5||1,717|
|101 Lewis O Gray Dr UNIT 101 Saugus, MA||$308K||2||2||1,685|
|107 Lewis O Gray Dr UNIT 107 Saugus, MA||$335K||2||2.5||1,772|
|103 Lewis O Gray Dr UNIT 103 Saugus, MA||$307K||2||2||1,374|
|109 Lewis O Gray Dr UNIT 109 Saugus, MA||$351K||3||3||1,902|
|106 Lewis O Gray Dr UNIT 106 Saugus, MA||$326K||2||2||1,705|
|102 Lewis O Gray Dr UNIT 102 Saugus, MA||$302K||2||2||1,682|
|108 Lewis O Gray Dr UNIT 108 Saugus, MA||$322K||2||3||1,722|
|105 Lewis O Gray Dr UNIT 105 Saugus, MA||$315K||2||2.5||1,720|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!