- Built in 1978
- Views: 555 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $165,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $178
- Cable Ready
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Individual, COOLING \ Unit Control, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Garden, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 927 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: M:081 B:583 L:040 S:001
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56078053
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $124-185K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 14% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Lynn, and 1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (38)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 95 Nahant St|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
PK-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!