95 Old Norwich Rd, Quaker Hill, CT 063752 beds, 1 bath, 1,528 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1776
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: May 2014 for $60,376
- Price/sqft: $40
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Partial basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Dirt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Stone
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,528 sqft
- Parcel #: 0526800
- Zillow Home ID: 58092961
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 95 Old Norwich Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06375 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.3% higher than in New London, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06375 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06375 home values.
- 2 Ladley Rd Quaker Hill, CT$130K21728
- 97 Old Norwich Rd Quaker Hill, CT$150K31.51,321
- 93 Old Norwich Rd Quaker Hill, CT$171K311,152
- 11 Ladley Rd Quaker Hill, CT$229K321,288
- 3 Wintergreen Dr Quaker Hill, CT$200K43954
- 17 R Ladley Rd Waterford, CT$195K31.51,037
- 4 Ladley Rd Quaker Hill, CT$173K311,404
- 91 Old Norwich Rd Quaker Hill, CT$269K432,872
- 94 Old Norwich Rd Quaker Hill, CT$210K32.51,194
- 6 Ladley Rd Quaker Hill, CT$162K321,365
- 2 Wintergreen Dr Quaker Hill, CT$236K321,092
- 7 Wintergreen Dr Quaker Hill, CT$217K321,264
- 9 Wintergreen Dr Quaker Hill, CT$158K321,456
- 3 Ladley Rd Quaker Hill, CT$259K322,420
- 4 Wintergreen Dr Quaker Hill, CT$243K31.51,204
- 2 Old Mill Rd Quaker Hill, CT$176K411,808
- 2 Richards Grove Rd Quaker Hill, CT$147K311,578
- 5 Ladley Rd Quaker Hill, CT$111K221,341
- 8 Ladley Rd Quaker Hill, CT$140K52.51,056
- 6 Wintergreen Dr Quaker Hill, CT$270K431,963
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.