95 S Ridge Ln, Berlin, CT 06037
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $1,565/mo
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,425 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2012
- Heating Type:Forced air
Westview Highlands of Berlin is an award-winning two bedroom, two bath, one-level condominium featuring a spacious great room, gourmet kitchen, wraparound decks and oversized garage, starting as low as $199,900. With over thirty sold in just over a year, there will be seventy units in seven buildings upon completion. Westview Highlands is a non age-restricted community with a diverse population. It is FHA-approved and buyers can put as little as 3.5% down; making it a great alternative for first-time homebuyers. Buyers can also save as much as $5,000 a year over renting with available tax deductions.
In addition to phenomenal views, buyers are also going to get a taste of luxury in each unit. Features that at other properties might be upgrades are standard here. Every kitchen comes fully-applianced with a breakfast bar. There is also a wide array of cabinetry and countertop choices. Ceramic tile in the kitchen and bathrooms is also standard. Recessed lighting in the living area and pendant lighting over the breakfast bar add a special touch to the living space. Tray ceilings give a finished look. Condominiums located on the top floors have the added bonus of a vaulted ceiling in the great room. Each master suite has a walk-in closet and master bathroom. There is also closet space for a washer and dryer. The shower in the second bath is handicap adaptable. Upgrades are also available, including hardwood floors, granite countertops and decorative crown molding. Even with all options included, the purchase price will only be affected by approximately $20,000. Those who like to entertain or just enjoy a covered outside area will be drawn to each unit's wraparound deck, accessible from the great room and the master bedroom. There are also no worries when it comes to storage and parking. Each unit has an available 24-foot-deep, oversized detached garage, with additional storage space up above.
The finished model is available for viewing most Sundays 1-4 PM or any time by appointment (860-225-1323). The community is located on Rtes 5 & 15, between Toll Gate and Worthington Point Rds, only 20 minutes from Hartford & New Haven.
Home Builders Association of Connecticut 2011 HOBI Award Winner for Best Condiminium Community & Best Affordable Condominium! Voted Best Town to Live In Connecticut By Bloomberg BusinessWeek 2011 and one of Hartford Magazine's Top Towns in 2012!
Voted Best Town to Live In Connecticut By Bloomberg BusinessWeek 2011 and one of Hartford Magazine's Top Towns in 2012!
As a community, Berlin is a complex mix of a quality suburban environment and a highly industrialized economic base. Scores of manufacturing enterprises exist alongside over 1,000 acres of publicly owned open space and park land and residential neighborhoods which provide a quality of life difficult to equal. In central Connecticut, Berlin offers all the assets of both urban and suburban life.
In terms of location, Berlin is in the geographic center of the State and with the recent completion of the Route 9 extension, has the best highway access of any area of Connecticut. Combine this road transportation network with access to Amtrak's main line and air facilities in Hartford and Windsor Locks, and from Berlin, you can get anything, anywhere.
While all these assets are important, what sets Berlin apart is that it is a community with great pride in its past and in its future. That pride is expressed in a public school system which is one of the best in the State and a spirit of volunteerism and dedication, which pervades the entire community.
Berlin is and will continue to be an
- ParkingGarage - Detached, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesPanoramic Views, Hiking Trail, Convenient Location, Maintenance-Free Living
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Roof TypeMetal
- Room Count5
- ViewMountain, Park, Water
- Zillow Home ID2116578802
- School DistrictBerlin
- # Stories1.0
- Elementary SchoolEmma Hart Willard Elementary School
- Exterior MaterialStone, Vinyl
- High SchoolBerlin High School
- Middle SchoolCatherine M. McGee Middle School
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$201,601||$171K – $236K||+$5,203||$141||03/16/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,565/mo||$1K – $2K/mo||-$46||$1.10||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 06037 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Berlin as a whole. Among 06037 homes, this home is valued 22.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% lower than in Berlin, and 41.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06037 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Berlin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06037 home values.
Neighborhood for 95 S Ridge Lane
- 95 S Ridge Ln UNIT AGL1 Berlin, CT$207K22.01,425
- Berlin Tpke Berlin, CT$437K------
- 95 S Ridge Ln # 0 Berlin, CT--22.01,425
- 2700 Berlin Tpke Berlin, CT$204K------
- 2620 Berlin Tpke Berlin, CT$187K3--40,946
- 2614 Berlin Tpke Berlin, CT$173K21.51,253
- 2730 Wilbur Cross Hwy Berlin, CT$326K----2,100
- 7 Lake Dr Berlin, CT$302K65.02,170
- 95 S Ridge Ln # E-GL1 Berlin, CT$233K22.01,425
- 13 Lake Dr Berlin, CT$317K64.02,300
- Berlin Tpke Berlin, CT--------
- 21 Lake Dr Berlin, CT$310K54.02,392
- 95 S Ridge Ln UNIT G102 Berlin, CT$218K22.01,400
- 95 S Ridge Ln UNIT G204 Berlin, CT$218K22.01,400
- 95 S Ridge Ln UNIT G202 Berlin, CT$223K32.01,400
- 95 S Ridge Ln UNIT G203 Berlin, CT$218K22.01,400
- 95 S Ridge Ln UNIT E201 Berlin, CT$228K22.01,425
- 95 S Ridge Ln UNIT E201 Berlin, CT$238K22.01,425
- 95 S Ridge Ln UNIT D103 Berlin, CT$228K22.01,328
- 95 S Ridge Ln UNIT G101 Berlin, CT$218K22.01,400
Nearby Schools in Berlin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005