95 Shorebreaker Dr, Laguna Niguel, CA 926772 beds, 2 baths, 1,135 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1992
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $396
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 100
- Floor size: 1,135 sqft
- Parcel #: 93846157
- Zillow Home ID: 25751725
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 95 Shorebreaker Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92677 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24% higher than in Laguna Niguel, and 53.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92677 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Laguna Niguel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92677 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292