- Lot: 2,200 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $351,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $160
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: None
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Washer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Common, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,190 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: W:01 P:02882 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59123922
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $359-475K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Boston home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 30.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 43.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.4% higher than in Boston, and 27.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
|93 Trenton St Boston, MA||$410K||5||3||2,088|
|97 Trenton St Boston, MA||$398K||5||2||2,401|
|91 Trenton St Boston, MA||$441K||6||3||2,568|
|99 Trenton St Boston, MA||$307K||3||2||1,512|
|101 Trenton St # 2 Boston, MA||$259K||2||1||900|
|101 Trenton St Boston, MA||$442K||7||3||2,432|
|89 Trenton St Boston, MA||$475K||6||3||3,020|
|124 Lexington St Boston, MA||$599K||8||2.5||3,537|
|148 Brooks St Boston, MA||$420K||6||2||2,528|
|118 Lexington St Boston, MA||$299K||2||1.5||1,435|
|126 Lexington St Boston, MA||$578K||5||3||2,925|
|87 Trenton St # 1 Boston, MA||--||--||--||--|
|126 Lexington St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$236K||1||2||801|
|126 Lexington St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$207K||1||1||801|
|126 Lexington St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$231K||2||1||880|
|87 Trenton St Boston, MA||$398K||5||4||2,228|
|103 Trenton St Boston, MA||$462K||6||3||2,432|
|116 Lexington St Boston, MA||$325K||2||1.5||1,400|
|100 Trenton St Boston, MA||$302K||2||1||1,177|
|146 Brooks St Boston, MA||$473K||4||2||2,812|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!