- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
95 Winthrop St, Quincy, MA 021692 beds, 1 bath, 622 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,077 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Heating: Forced air
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 622 sqft
- Parcel #: M:1058 B:76 L:C
- Zillow Home ID: 56584204
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 95 Winthrop Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02169 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.7% greater than in Quincy, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02169 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Quincy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02169 home values.
- 91 Winthrop St Quincy, MA$198K21810
- 181 Babcock St Quincy, MA$210K31912
- 10 Lakeside Ave Quincy, MA$265K221,260
- 183 Babcock St Quincy, MA$328K321,570
- 85 Winthrop St Quincy, MA$249K211,000
- 9 Lakeside Ave Quincy, MA$318K311,598
- 171 Babcock St Quincy, MA$327K41.51,512
- 185 Babcock St Quincy, MA$177K21640
- 27 Lakeside Ave Quincy, MA$331K41.51,050
- 174 Babcock St Quincy, MA$263K311,216
- 77 Winthrop St Quincy, MA$419K331,575
- 189 Babcock St Quincy, MA$262K41.51,376
- 182 Babcock St Quincy, MA$278K321,466
- 21 Lakeside Ave Quincy, MA$528K32.52,212
- 172 Babcock St Quincy, MA$313K31.51,240
- 167 Babcock St Quincy, MA$302K31.51,184
- 168 Stoughton St Quincy, MA$249K21880
- 186 Babcock St Quincy, MA$198K21616
- 84 Winthrop St Quincy, MA$267K311,464
- 16 Lakeside Ave Quincy, MA$278K411,386
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!