- Built in 1940
- Views: 637 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: May 2014 for $319,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $223
- Finished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 308
- Floor size: 1,431 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0542 B:0002 L:1006
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56371102
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $295-385K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02472 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Watertown as a whole. Among 02472 homes, this home is valued 14.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02472, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% greater than in Watertown, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02472 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Watertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02472 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (92)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 28 Duff St|
Nearby Schools in Watertown
K-4 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!