This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2008
- Views: 433 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $286,900
- Flooring: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Amenities \ Activity Room
- Amenities \ Community Pool
- Amenities \ Exercise Room
- Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal
- Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Water Heater
- Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector
- Folio Number \ 01-41-38-146-0850
- Front Exposure \ South
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Municipal Code \ 1
- Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space
- Parking Description \ 1 Space
- Pool Description \ Above Ground Pool
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Year
- Section \ 38
- Sewer Description \ Sewer
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Subdivision Name \ The Plaza on Brickell
- Water Description \ Municipal Water
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 774 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0141381460850
- Zillow Home ID: 92440398
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $333-380K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (840)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 950 Brickell Bay Dr|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!