This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 2008
- Views: 265 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $375,000
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Amenities \ Community Pool
- Amenities \ Exercise Room
- Approval Information \ Application Fee Required
- Approval Information \ Association Approval Required
- Approval Information \ Rapid Approval
- Design \ High Rise
- Development Name \ THE PLAZA
- Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Water Heater
- Equipment\Appliances \ Fire Alarm
- Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector
- Exterior Features \ High Impact Doors
- Floor Description \ Marble Floors
- Folio Number \ 0141381463230
- Front Exposure \ East
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Miscellaneous \ Recreation Facilities
- Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space
- Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pool Description \ Community Pool
- Rent Period \ Month
- Restrictions \ Other
- Section \ 38
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Apartments-Seasonal
- Subdivision Name \ THE PLAZA AT BRICKELL
- View Type: Intracoastal View
- View Type: Other View
- Water Description \ Municipal Water
- Windows\Treatment \ Blinds\Shades
- Windows\Treatment \ High Impact Windows
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Floor size: 986 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0141381463230
- Unit floor #: 40
- Zillow Home ID: 92449087
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3-583K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (865)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 950 Brickell Bay Dr|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org