This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2008
- Views: 438 all time views
- HOA Fee: $700/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street
- Amenities: Other
- Approval Information: Other Approvals
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Board Identifier: Miami Board of Realtors
- Construction Type: Cbs Construction
- Convertible Bedroom: No
- Cooling Description: Central Cooling
- Development Name: THE PLAZA
- Efficiency: No
- Equipment/Appliances: Dishwasher
- Equipment/Appliances: Disposal
- Equipment/Appliances: Dryer
- Equipment/Appliances: Refrigerator
- Equipment/Appliances: Washer
- Floor Description: Carpet Floors
- Folio Number: 01-41-38-146-0950
- Heating Description: Central Heat
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Maintenance Includes: Other Maintenance Includes
- Membership Purch Rqd: No
- Municipal Code: 1
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Property Detached: No
- Property Type: Condo/Co-Op/Villa/Townhouse
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Section: 38
- Security Information: Elevator Secure
- Security Information: Lobby Secured
- Security Information: Other Security
- Special Information: Owner Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Status: Active-Available
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects Other Tax Exemption
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Type of Association: Condo
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Type of Property: Condo
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Unit View: Other View
- Waterfront Property (Y/N): No
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Exterior material: Other
- Floor size: 774 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2113692545
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-350K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (33)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 950 Brickell Bay Dr|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!