- Built in 2008
- Views: 953 all time views
- HOA Fee: $392
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $325
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Year Built Description \ Resale, Amenities \ Pool, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Property Detached \ No, Dining Description \ Dining\Living Room, Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Range, Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Equipment\Appliances \ Refrigerator, Maintenance Includes \ Sewer, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Amenities \ Business Center, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Sauna, Balcony Porch and\or Patio \ Yes, Equipment\Appliances \ Dishwasher, Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal, Equipment\Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment\Appliances \ Fire Alarm, Equipment\Appliances \ Icemaker, Equipment\Appliances \ Microwave, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Interior Features \ Elevator, Maintenance Includes \ All Amenities, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Parking Description \ Valet Parking, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Type of Property \ Condo, Unit Design \ High Rise, Waterfront Property (Y\N) \ No, Equipment\Appliances \ Washer\Dryer Hook-Up, Floor Description \ Wood Floors, Equipment\Appliances \ Washer, Garage Description \ Attached, Interior Features \ Built-Ins, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax, Construction Type \ Pre-Cast Concrete Construction, Unit View \ None, Section \ 38, Type of Contingencies \ 3rd Party Approval, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-41-38-146-1600, Status \ Pending Sale\Rental
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Floor size: 692 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0141381461600
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Unit floor #: 7
- Zillow Home ID: 92442300
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-420K.
Market guideZillow predicts Brickell home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Miami as a whole. Among Brickell homes, this home is valued 23.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (704)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 950 Brickell Bay Dr|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!