950 Danielson Rd, Forks, WA 98331Studio, 1,776 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Propane, Exterior \ Wood Products, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Heating/Cooling \ Stove/Free Standing, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Carport-Attached, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ USDA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Cedar Shake, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Shop, Status \ P, Style \ 10, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,776 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1328085001820000
- Zillow Home ID: 115849667
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 950 Danielson Road
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 930 Danielson Rd Forks, WA$213K----1,776
- 970 Danielson Rd Forks, WA$153K----1,228
- 881 Bogachiel Way Forks, WA$216K31.51,620
- 910 Danielson Rd Forks, WA$131K----964
- 941 Danielson Rd Forks, WA$160K----1,344
- 611 Russell Rd Forks, WA$159K----1,488
- 641 Russell Rd Forks, WA$129K----752
- 951 Bogachiel Way Forks, WA$295K----2,080
- 870 Danielson Rd Forks, WA$156K31.5--
- 870 Danielson Rd Forks, WA$157K----1,524
- 820 Danielson Rd Forks, WA$283K----2,362
- 890 Bogachiel Way Forks, WA$119K----1,000
- 860 Bogachiel Way Forks, WA$119K321,287
- 860 Bogachiel Way Forks, WA$179K------
- 920 Bogachiel Way Forks, WA$136K----1,274
- 840 Bogachiel Way Forks, WA$106K311,458
- 570 Russell Rd Forks, WA$349K422,020
- 940 Bogachiel Way Forks, WA$144K----1,308
- 981 Bogachiel Way Forks, WA$126K----768
- 830 Bogachiel Way Forks, WA$143K----1,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.