950 Mckinley Ave, Akron, OH 443062 beds, 1 bath, 768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 308 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 6831081
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35470280
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 950 Mckinley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.1% higher than in Akron Metro, and 123.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Akron home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,248 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1908
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 954 Mckinley Ave Akron, OH$51K311,181
- 633 Winans Ave Akron, OH$46K11740
- Winans Ave Akron, OH$35K21876
- Mckinley Ave Akron, OH$58K311,198
- Winans Ave Akron, OH$50K311,144
- Winans Ave Akron, OH$53K311,184
- 960 Mckinley Ave Akron, OH$39K31.51,249
- 637 Winans Ave Akron, OH$42K221,240
- 949 Mckinley Ave Akron, OH$41K31.51,352
- 964 Mckinley Ave Akron, OH$30K21.5792
- 641 Winans Ave Akron, OH$45K211,064
- 953 Mckinley Ave Akron, OH$49K21832
- 957 Mckinley Ave Akron, OH$58K311,198
- 645 Winans Ave Akron, OH--21858
- 939 Mckinley Ave Akron, OH$58K31960
- 968 Mckinley Ave Akron, OH$42K311,144
- 961 Mckinley Ave Akron, OH$58K211,144
- 594 Whitney Ave Akron, OH$55K21.5984
- 649 Winans Ave Akron, OH$37K311,224
- 601 Winans Ave Akron, OH$37K11624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!