- 4/26 1pm-3pm
- Built in 1973
- 13 days on Zillow
- Views: 675 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $51
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $365,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $480
- MLS #: 15895369
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Association Amenities \ Assoc Maintains Landscape, Association Rules \ PetsPermitted, Building Structure Style \ Contemporary, Common Walls \ Attached, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Fire Place Fuel \ Gas, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Laundry Locations \ Community, Legal Disclosures \ Earthquake Insurance Available, Legal Disclosures \ Other (N), Legal Disclosures \ Rent Control, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Type \ Garage, Pool Descriptions \ Association Pool, PoolYN \ Y, Security Safety \ Card/Code Access, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), View \ No View
- Garbage disposal
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 194
- Floor size: 761 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Parcel #: 5529025085
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20788115
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $380-451K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90069 home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 7.5% rise for West Hollywood as a whole. Among 90069 homes, this home is 37.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% lower than in West Hollywood, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90069 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Hollywood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90069 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (192)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 950 N Kings Rd|
Nearby Schools in West Hollywood
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!