- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
950 Palmetto Dr, Safety Harbor, FL 346953 beds, 2 baths, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 322 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: 042916361080000900
- Zillow Home ID: 46971640
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 950 Palmetto Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34695 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.9% less than in Pinellas, and 14.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 34695 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pinellas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34695 home values.
- 910 Palmetto Dr Safety Harbor, FL$221K331,617
- 970 Palmetto Dr Safety Harbor, FL$462K433,495
- 897 14th Ave S Safety Harbor, FL$186K--21,821
- 975 14th Ave S Safety Harbor, FL$130K--11,085
- 906 Palmetto Dr Safety Harbor, FL$205K--21,840
- 1450 Palmetto Dr Safety Harbor, FL$316K--21,996
- 889 14th Ave S Safety Harbor, FL$209K--11,275
- 979 14th Ave S Safety Harbor, FL$129K--11,400
- 965 Palmetto Dr Safety Harbor, FL$170K--21,455
- 900 Palmetto Dr Safety Harbor, FL$149K311,050
- 895 14th Ave S Safety Harbor, FL$233K--32,133
- 907 Palmetto Dr Safety Harbor, FL$276K321,770
- 1460 Palmetto Dr Safety Harbor, FL$292K331,837
- 1445 10th St S Safety Harbor, FL$134K321,406
- 1405 10th St S Safety Harbor, FL$105K211,125
- 989 14th Ave S Safety Harbor, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.