- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
950 Steiner St APT 5, San Francisco, CA 941172 beds, 1 bath, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1894
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2146475115
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 950 Steiner Street APT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Western Addition, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.9% lower than in San Francisco, and 19.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Western Addition home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Western Addition home values.
- 912 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$2.12M63.53,125
- 950 Steiner St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$832K11878
- 910 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$2.34M843,850
- 1273 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$1.16M311,800
- 1271 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$1.17M311,800
- 1275 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$1.15M311,800
- 908 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$3.02M43.1--
- 908 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$3.02M43.5--
- 945 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$2.04M42.52,600
- 906 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$1.98M--43,390
- 1269 Mcallister St San Francisco, CA$2.39M44.54,000
- 1000 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$1.68M11--
- 1000 Steiner St # 105 San Francisco, CA$818K11936
- 1288 Mcallister St APT 201 San Francisco, CA$1.2M211,216
- 1000 Steiner St # 202 San Francisco, CA$1.34M221,234
- 1000 Steiner St # 203 San Francisco, CA$688K11754
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.