- Built in 1967
- HOA Fee: $464
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $289,900
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- View: Mountain, Park, Territorial, Water
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Common Prop Features \ Cable TV, Common Prop Features \ Club House, Common Prop Features \ Disabled Access, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Laundry Room, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Common Prop Features \ Moorage, Common Prop Features \ Pool-Outdoor, Common Prop Features \ Security Gate, Common Prop Features \ See Remarks, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, FHA/VA approved \ Y, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Cable TV, H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Home owner dues include \ J, Home owner dues include \ L, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Open Space, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Parking Types \ Off Street, Parking Types \ Uncovered, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Remodeled (y/n) \ Y, Roof \ Flat, Roof \ Torch Down, Show map link \ Y, Status \ PI, Style \ 30, Type of Fireplace \ Wood, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ Disabled Access, View \ Lake, View \ See Remarks, View \ Territorial, Waterfront \ Bank-Low, Waterfront \ Lake, Waterfront \ No Bank
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 72
- Heating: Oil
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 2109012770
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Dunlap home values will increase 6.7% next year, compared to a 5.4% rise for Seattle as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dunlap, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.5% higher than in Seattle, and 12.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dunlap home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dunlap home values.
|Other Units in this Building (13)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 9500 Rainier Ave S|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!