9500 Rainier Ave S APT 504, Seattle, WA 981182 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1967
- 209 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $464
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- MLS #: 585493
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None,Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric,Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher,Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator,Architecture \ Contemporary,Bank/REO Owned \ N,Bus line nearby \ Y,Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions,Co-op (y/n) \ N,Common Prop Features \ Cable TV,Common Prop Features \ Club House,Common Prop Features \ Disabled Access,Common Prop Features \ Elevator,Common Prop Features \ Laundry Room,Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance,Common Prop Features \ Moorage,Common Prop Features \ Pool-Outdoor,Common Prop Features \ Security Gate,Common Prop Features \ See Remarks,Den or office \ M,Dining room location \ M,Energy Source(heat) \ Electric,Entrance level \ M,Exterior \ Brick,Exterior \ Cement/Concrete,FHA/VA approved \ Y,Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile,Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet,Form 17 \ Provided,H/O Dues Included \ Cable TV,H/O Dues Included \ Garbage,H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer,Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air,Heating/Cooling \ Wall,Home owner dues include \ J,Home owner dues include \ L,Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M,Living room location \ M,Lot Details \ Curbs,Lot Details \ Dead End Street,Lot Details \ Open Space,Lot Details \ Paved Street,Lot Details \ Sidewalk,Parking Types \ Off Street,Parking Types \ Uncovered,Possession \ Closing,Potential Terms \ Cash Out,Potential Terms \ Conventional,Potential Terms \ FHA,Preliminary title ordered \ Y,Property type \ COND,Remodeled (y/n) \ Y,Roof \ Flat,Roof \ Torch Down,Senior exemption \ N,Show map link \ Y,Special assessment (y/n) \ N,Status \ A,Style \ 30,Type of Fireplace \ Wood,Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio,Unit Features \ Disabled Access,View \ Lake,View \ See Remarks,View \ Territorial,Waterfront \ Bank-Low,Waterfront \ Lake,Waterfront \ No Bank,
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 72
- Heating: Oil
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 2109012770
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9500 Rainier Avenue S APT 504
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dunlap market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 58.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 130% higher than in Seattle, and 71.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dunlap home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dunlap home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!