9508 126th St, Jamaica, NY 114193 beds, 1 bath, 1,504 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $249
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,504 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 094660005
- Zillow Home ID: 32123420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9508 126th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 215.6% greater than in New York, and 25.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond Hill home values.
- 9510 126th St Jamaica, NY$502K----1,824
- 9504 126th St Jamaica, NY$415K----1,088
- 9512 126th St Jamaica, NY$351K----1,608
- 9502 126th St Jamaica, NY$393K----1,328
- 9514 126th St Jamaica, NY$454K211,620
- 9516 126th St Jamaica, NY$356K----1,620
- 9518 126th St Jamaica, NY$370K----1,620
- 9509 125th St Jamaica, NY$569K----2,160
- 9507 125th St Jamaica, NY$376K----1,859
- 9511 125th St Jamaica, NY$402K----1,512
- 9520 126th St Jamaica, NY$376K----1,343
- 9505 125th St Jamaica, NY$446K----1,866
- 9515 125th St Jamaica, NY$563K----2,160
- 9501 125th St Jamaica, NY$464K321,938
- 9517 125th St Jamaica, NY$325K321,512
- 12602 95th Ave Jamaica, NY$498K----1,576
- 9522 126th St Jamaica, NY$396K----1,395
- 9521 125th St Jamaica, NY$423K----1,721
- 12604 95th Ave Jamaica, NY$393K----1,625
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.