951 Brooks LnAPT 2A, Baltimore, MD 21217
Sold on 12/20/10: $41,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow1090
- Parcel #3463C005E
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID36483107
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$164,195||$141K – $190K||+$11,223||$96||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,263/mo||$947 – $1.8K/mo||-$25||$0.74||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 21217 home values will decrease 7% next year, compared to a 4.4% decrease for Baltimore as a whole. Among 21217 homes, this home is valued 246.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 57.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21217 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.8% greater than in Baltimore, and 205.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21217 home values.
Neighborhood for 951 Brooks Lane APT 2A
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Booker T. Washington Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.0 mi
- Frederick Douglass High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Augusta Fells Savage Institute of Visua... (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Vivien T. Thomas Medical Arts Academy (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- Stadium School (assigned) 6-8 2.5 mi
- William C. March Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.7 mi
- Paul Laurence Dunbar High (assigned) 9-12 2.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005