- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
951 Cimarron Dr, Redlands, CA 923744 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $315,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 94
- Parcel #: 0173382060000
- Zillow Home ID: 17267110
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 951 Cimarron Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92374 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.9% greater than in Redlands, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92374 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redlands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92374 home values.
- 1001 Cimarron Dr Redlands, CA$362K421,712
- 1048 Evergreen Ct Redlands, CA$348K32.51,680
- 941 Cimarron Dr Redlands, CA$281K421,142
- 1056 Evergreen Ct Redlands, CA$274K421,142
- 1011 Cimarron Dr Redlands, CA$398K32.51,872
- 931 Cimarron Dr Redlands, CA$306K431,500
- 1040 Evergreen Ct Redlands, CA$349K421,712
- 1021 Cimarron Dr Redlands, CA$282K421,142
- 1031 Cimarron Dr Redlands, CA$325K42.51,500
- 921 Cimarron Dr Redlands, CA$347K32.51,680
- 1057 Evergreen Ct Redlands, CA$334K42.51,500
- 1041 Cimarron Dr Redlands, CA$365K32.51,680
- 1032 Evergreen Ct Redlands, CA$359K32.51,680
- 911 Cimarron Dr Redlands, CA$352K421,712
- 1049 Evergreen Ct Redlands, CA$395K32.52,038
- 1041 Evergreen Ct Redlands, CA$397K441,904
- 1048 Dracena Ct Redlands, CA$284K421,142
- 1024 Evergreen Ct Redlands, CA$283K421,142
- 1202 Cambon Ct Redlands, CA$323K321,262
- 928 Cimarron Dr Redlands, CA$391K42.51,905
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292