- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
951 Plymouth Ave N, Rochester, NY 146086 beds, 2 baths, 2,384 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: May 2008 for $12,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,384 sqft
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 26140010551000030360000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30862494
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 951 Plymouth Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Edgerton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63% higher than in Rochester, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Edgerton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edgerton home values.
- 945 Plymouth Ave N Rochester, NY$58K422,863
- 963 Plymouth Ave N Rochester, NY--322,094
- 24 Montrose St Rochester, NY--421,976
- 929 Plymouth Ave N Rochester, NY$60K422,380
- 11 Montrose St Rochester, NY$33K311,277
- 9 Montrose St Rochester, NY$40K421,461
- 17 Montrose St Rochester, NY$32K21915
- 925 Plymouth Ave N Rochester, NY--211,591
- 21-25 Montrose St Rochester, NY$56K622,268
- 923 Plymouth Ave N Rochester, NY$50K211,591
- 29 Montrose St Rochester, NY$33K311,266
- 31-33 Montrose St Rochester, NY$36K421,428
- 2 Costar St Rochester, NY$63K422,122
- 46 Lorimer St Rochester, NY$146K533,812
- 52 Lorimer St Rochester, NY$80K433,813
- 54 Lorimer St Rochester, NY$57K522,553
- 8 Costar St Rochester, NY$38K411,422
- 61 Bloss St Rochester, NY$53K511,762
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.