951 Topaz Ct, Vallejo, CA 945903 beds, 3 baths, 1,483 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,598 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- HOA Fee: $108
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $339,000
- Price/sqft: $229
- Parking: 0 space, 459 sqft
- Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Living Room \ Cathedral Ceiling, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Pool Type \ None, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ Appt. Only, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Contact List Agent, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Contemporary, View(s) \ Bay
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,483 sqft
- Parcel #: 0062152210
- Zillow Home ID: 15661072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 951 Topaz Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94590, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13% higher than in Vallejo, and 94.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 4 beds, 3 baths
2,019 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1989
- 4 beds, 3 baths
- 931 Topaz Ct Vallejo, CA$313K32.51,483
- 971 Topaz Ct Vallejo, CA$300K32.51,483
- 350 Jade Cir Vallejo, CA$319K32.51,551
- 340 Jade Cir Vallejo, CA$330K32.51,560
- 356 Jade Cir Vallejo, CA$316K32.51,595
- 330 Jade Cir Vallejo, CA$328K32.51,539
- 980 Topaz Ct Vallejo, CA$303K32.51,483
- 322 Jade Cir Vallejo, CA$323K32.51,551
- 462 Jade Cir Vallejo, CA$312K32.51,483
- 448 Jade Cir Vallejo, CA$294K32.51,483
- 960 Topaz Ct Vallejo, CA$312K32.51,450
- 434 Jade Cir Vallejo, CA$248K32.51,483
- 476 Jade Cir Vallejo, CA$245K32.51,483
- 316 Jade Cir Vallejo, CA$340K331,560
- 420 Jade Cir Vallejo, CA$246K32.51,520
- 940 Topaz Ct Vallejo, CA$315K32.51,483
- 310 Jade Cir Vallejo, CA$323K32.51,539
- 406 Jade Cir Vallejo, CA$248K32.51,540
- 920 Topaz Ct Vallejo, CA$287K32.51,483
- 345 Jade Cir Vallejo, CA$247K32.51,527
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.