9513 Bonanza St, Richmond, VA 23228Studio, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Established neighborhood. House on street with cul de sac.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $151,500
- Price/sqft: $90
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Wired for generator hook up, New Heat Pump 2004
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7747608017
- Zillow Home ID: 12309253
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9513 Bonanza Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23228 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.4% lower than in Laurel, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23228 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Laurel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23228 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292