Tasteful, well maintained, spotless tiles throughout the house, some appliances included. Fenced in, nice backyard with a small utility shed. Large, covered patio for enjoyment rain or shine. French doors open towards the covered patio for an open floor plan feel.
Convenient to I 275.
Bonus: outdoor kitchenette.
- Lot: 6,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 304 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,626 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $113,800
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: U7721216
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 231 sqft
- Security System
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Electric, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Inspections, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Square Foot Source \ Owner Provided, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Garage Features \ None, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Heating: Coal, Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0977380010
- Zillow Home ID: 58438782
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-172K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Forest Hills home values will rise 8.1% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Forest Hills homes, this home is 55.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Forest Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% less than in Tampa, and 168.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Forest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Hills home values.
|9512 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL||$148K||3||2||1,510|
|9516 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL||$127K||3||2||1,324|
|9510 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL||$116K||3||2||1,092|
|9518 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL||$148K||3||2||1,611|
|9513 N Albany Ave Tampa, FL||$122K||3||2||1,228|
|9515 N Albany Ave Tampa, FL||$124K||3||2||1,468|
|9509 N Albany Ave Tampa, FL||$155K||3||2||1,700|
|9508 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL||$136K||3||2||1,576|
|9517 N Albany Ave Tampa, FL||$120K||3||2||1,228|
|1735 W Perdiz St Tampa, FL||$107K||2||2||1,002|
|2002 W Barclay Rd Tampa, FL||$139K||3||2.5||1,472|
|2004 W Barclay Rd Tampa, FL||$173K||3||2||2,054|
|9507 N Albany Ave Tampa, FL||$79K||2||1||907|
|1738 W Perdiz St Tampa, FL||$147K||2||2||1,774|
|9503 N Albany Ave Tampa, FL||$121K||2||2||1,334|
|2006 W Barclay Rd Tampa, FL||$141K||3||2||1,746|
|1726 W Barclay Rd Tampa, FL||$94K||2||1||960|
|1733 W Perdiz St Tampa, FL||$135K||3||2||1,540|
|9502 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL||$152K||3||2||1,612|
|9503 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL||$128K||3||2||1,304|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!