9515 Turning Wheel Dr, Charlotte, NC 282143 beds, 3 baths, 2,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $149,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,032 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 03105272
- Zillow Home ID: 83961897
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9515 Turning Wheel Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 165.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 165.7% higher than in Mecklenburg, and 649.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mecklenburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28214 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,597 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 2008
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 9511 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$149K42.51,654
- 9519 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$180K42.52,032
- 9507 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$149K32.52,032
- 9523 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$156K32.52,100
- 9503 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$121K32.51,571
- 9453 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$119K42.52,032
- 9527 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$136K42.51,992
- 805 Old Forester Ln Charlotte, NC$148K32.51,876
- 1722 Ledson Ct Charlotte, NC$110K42.52,088
- Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$128K------
- 9449 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$146K42.52,038
- Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$95K------
- 1716 Ledson Ct Charlotte, NC$105K32.51,632
- 9533 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$93K231,488
- 9445 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$109K321,468
- 9542 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$146K32.51,800
- 811 Old Forester Ln Charlotte, NC$137K32.51,296
- 9537 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$82K22.51,272
- 9541 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$125K22.51,019
- 9541 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$81K22.51,182
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.