- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9518 N Oakleaf Ave, Tampa, FL 336123 beds, 2 baths, 1,611 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,611 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0977390000
- Zillow Home ID: 45034738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9518 N Oakleaf Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Forest Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.5% less than in Tampa, and 145.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Forest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Hills home values.
- 9516 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL$131K321,214
- 2002 W Barclay Rd Tampa, FL$142K32.51,472
- 9514 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL$158K321,872
- 2004 W Barclay Rd Tampa, FL$155K322,054
- 9517 N Albany Ave Tampa, FL$105K321,228
- 9512 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL$144K321,510
- 9515 N Albany Ave Tampa, FL$93K321,228
- 9513 N Albany Ave Tampa, FL$115K321,228
- 1735 W Perdiz St Tampa, FL$87K221,002
- 2006 W Barclay Rd Tampa, FL$133K321,746
- 9510 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL$122K321,092
- 1726 W Barclay Rd Tampa, FL$101K21960
- 9509 N Albany Ave Tampa, FL$135K321,700
- 1733 W Perdiz St Tampa, FL$122K321,540
- 9508 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL$100K321,576
- 2001 W Barclay Rd Tampa, FL$97K221,335
- 1724 W Barclay Rd Tampa, FL$146K321,840
- 9507 N Albany Ave Tampa, FL$57K21907
- 2003 W Barclay Rd Tampa, FL$104K321,326
- 1725 W Barclay Rd Tampa, FL$171K321,838
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.