- Built in 1983
- Views: 1,020 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $156
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Appliances \ Central Vacuum, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range-Electric, Appliances \ Stack Washer/Dryer, Boat Facilities \ None, Condo Fees \ 375, Construction/Foundation \ Piers, Dining Area \ Lvg/Dng/Ktchn Combo, Fee Includes \ Association Management, Fee Includes \ Basic Cable, Fee Includes \ Common Area Insurance, Fee Includes \ Common Area Maintenance, Fee Includes \ Pest Control, Fee Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Fee Includes \ Reserve Funds, Fee Includes \ Taxes-Common Area, Fee Includes \ Trash, Fee Includes \ Water/Sewer, Finish \ Wood, Floors \ Tile, Garage/Parking \ Assigned Parking, Garage/Parking \ Covered, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric, Property Amenities \ Other-See Remarks, Property Type \ Condo, Roof \ Other-See Remarks, Style \ Attached Units, Type Units \ Two Bedroom, Unit View \ Indirect Gulf View, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water-City, Waterfront Property \ Beach Access (Walking Distance <=1/4 Mi), Zoning \ 2+ Family Residence
- Range / Oven
- Foundation type: Retaining Wall
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Parcel #: 66-04-19-4-000-011.000.930
- Zillow Home ID: 72779522
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $101-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.8% next year. Among 36542 homes, this home is valued 39.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36542, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gulf Shores, and 85.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (53)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 952 W Beach Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Gulf Shores
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!