- Built in 1964
- Views: 324 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $242,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $269
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Ice Maker, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ No Restrictions, Common Prop Features \ Cable TV, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ High Speed Int Avail, Common Prop Features \ Laundry Room, Common Prop Features \ Moorage, Common Prop Features \ Outside Entry, Common Prop Features \ Trails, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Wood, FHA/VA approved \ N, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Central Hot Water, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Home owner dues include \ G, Home owner dues include \ I, Home owner dues include \ J, Home owner dues include \ K, Home owner dues include \ L, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Open Space, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Types \ Off Street, Possession \ Negotiable, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Remodeled (y/n) \ Y, Roof \ Torch Down, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ P, Style \ 30, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, Unit Features \ Yard, Utility room location \ M, View \ Lake, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Waterfront \ Lake
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 29
- Floor size: 898 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 9197580230
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 80126464
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-363K.
Market guideZillow predicts Dunlap home values will rise 8.1% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Dunlap homes, this home is valued 1.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dunlap, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 99% higher than in Seattle, and 85.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dunlap home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dunlap home values.
|Other Units in this Building (37)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 9520 Rainier Ave S|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!