A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 6,367 all time views
- HOA Fee: $41
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $175,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 468 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Other, Community Features \ Golf Community, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ PUD, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ Southeast, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Conservation Area, Location \ In County, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Wooded View, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ REO / Bank Owned, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,349 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 0592405258
- Zillow Home ID: 44959199
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $209-277K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33647 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.2% increase for Pebble Creek as a whole. Among 33647 homes, this home is valued 0.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33647, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% higher than in Pebble Creek, and 294.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33647 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pebble Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
|9519 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$213K||4||2||2,356|
|9523 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$183K||3||2||1,848|
|9517 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$229K||4||3||2,397|
|9525 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$183K||3||2||1,848|
|9520 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$225K||4||2||2,287|
|9522 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$194K||3||2||1,856|
|9515 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$208K||4||2||1,956|
|9524 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$179K||3||2||1,641|
|9527 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$214K||4||2||2,362|
|9518 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$197K||3||2||1,856|
|9516 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$195K||3||2||1,641|
|9513 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$216K||4||2||2,367|
|9529 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$209K||4||2||2,079|
|9532 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$236K||4||3||2,346|
|9510 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$203K||3||2||1,860|
|9531 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$215K||4||2||2,365|
|9511 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$213K||4||2||2,080|
|9533 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$191K||3||2||1,848|
|9536 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$227K||4||2||2,305|
|9508 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$187K||3||2||1,848|
Nearby Schools in Pebble Creek
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.