- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 71 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,259 all time views
- 42 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $73
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $399,900
- Price/sqft: $165
- MLS #: O5345423
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 575 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Florida, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Floor Covering \ Brick/Stone, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Sprinkler Well, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,018 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 042328936700270
- Zillow Home ID: 46054886
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $380-640K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34786 home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.5% increase for Windermere as a whole. Among 34786 homes, this home is 26% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% higher than in Windermere, and 72.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
|9512 Crown Prince Ln Windermere, FL||$442K||4||2.5||2,805|
|9536 Crown Prince Ln Windermere, FL||$473K||4||3||2,941|
|2637 Windsor Hill Dr Windermere, FL||$560K||4||3||3,691|
|2649 Windsor Hill Dr Windermere, FL||$424K||4||3||2,641|
|9500 Crown Prince Ln Windermere, FL||$491K||3||3||2,993|
|2625 Windsor Hill Dr Windermere, FL||$466K||4||3||2,880|
|9525 Crown Prince Ln Windermere, FL||$493K||3||3||2,930|
|9548 Crown Prince Ln Windermere, FL||$626K||4||4||3,787|
|2613 Windsor Hill Dr Windermere, FL||$535K||4||4||3,272|
|2526 Nobleman Ct Windermere, FL||$1.09M||3||5||5,297|
|2661 Windsor Hill Dr Windermere, FL||$550K||4||4.5||3,446|
|9549 Crown Prince Ln Windermere, FL||$727K||6||4||4,118|
|9501 Crown Prince Ln Windermere, FL||$600K||4||3||3,626|
|2514 Nobleman Ct Windermere, FL||$510K||5||4||3,111|
|9560 Crown Prince Ln Windermere, FL||$525K||5||4||3,337|
|2601 Windsor Hill Dr Windermere, FL||$527K||5||4||3,185|
|2673 Windsor Hill Dr Windermere, FL||$754K||5||4.5||4,443|
|2638 Windsor Hill Dr Windermere, FL||$471K||4||3||3,186|
|2650 Windsor Hill Dr Windermere, FL||$456K||4||3||2,860|
|9495 Westover Club Cir Windermere, FL||$456K||4||3||2,773|
Nearby Schools in Windermere
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!