3 bedroom, 2 bath condo conveniently located to I-75. This condo is on the 2nd floor with a screened balcony, living room/dining room combo, inside utility with stackable washer and dryer, walk-in closet in the master bedroom and split bedroom floor plan.
Make an appointment today to see...don't miss this opportunity!
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,961 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $147
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $71,500
- Price/sqft: $60
- MLS #: O5356503
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Playground, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Living Room\Great Room, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Appliances Included \ Washer, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Water\Sewer, Property Style \ Condo, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Location \ Conservation Area, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Community Features \ Fitness, Last Status \ Incomplete, Property Description \ 2nd Floor Multi-Story, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Location \ Greenbelt View, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Pet Size \ Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,151 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0488201334
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 82037909
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $40-85K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33578 home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.8% increase for Riverview as a whole. Among 33578 homes, this home is 50.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33578, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.1% less than in Riverview, and 356.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33578 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33578 home values.
Nearby Schools in Riverview
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!