- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9525 S Maplewood Ave, Tulsa, OK 741373 beds, 3 baths, 2,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Wide plank distressed floors, concrete countertops, built-in TV-stand and bookcases.
Hammered copper basins in Master Bath.
AMAZING views of pond w/swans from most rooms.
Leaded glass door and window.
Updated fixtures (many oil rubbed bronze)
- Lot: 7,927 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $178,500
- Price/sqft: $86
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 572 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,066 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 71350832200710
- Zillow Home ID: 22223560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9525 S Maplewood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74137, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.6% lower than in Tulsa, and 61% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 74137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74137 home values.
- 6307 E 96th St Tulsa, OK$188K322,284
- 9524 S Maplewood Ave Tulsa, OK$189K--2.52,380
- 6308 E 96th St Tulsa, OK$188K442,471
- 6311 E 96th St Tulsa, OK$163K322,511
- 9520 S Maplewood Ave Tulsa, OK$177K--2.52,913
- 6404 E 95th Pl Tulsa, OK$176K32.52,886
- 6312 E 96th St Tulsa, OK$199K--22,314
- 9516 S Maplewood Ave Tulsa, OK$183K--2.52,324
- 6313 E 96th St Tulsa, OK$214K322,525
- 6408 E 95th Pl Tulsa, OK$155K322,263
- 6314 E 96th St Tulsa, OK$230K--33,076
- 9512 S Maplewood Ave Tulsa, OK$182K--32,583
- 9513 S Maplewood Ave Tulsa, OK$180K--2.52,568
- 6412 E 95th Pl Tulsa, OK$150K--32,032
- 6315 E 96th St Tulsa, OK$214K332,490
- 6316 E 96th St Tulsa, OK$231K433,131
- 6322 E 96th St Tulsa, OK$167K--21,958
- 6409 E 95th Pl Tulsa, OK$169K--22,163
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292