9533 Blue Heron Dr, Middleton, WI 535625 beds, 4 baths, 4,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $589,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 830 sqft
- Partial basement, 1200 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Central vacuum system, wine refrigerator, large storage, fireplace in basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,568 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 070816304128
- Zillow Home ID: 59773831
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9533 Blue Heron Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Blackhawk market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% lower than in Town of Madison, and 43.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Blackhawk home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blackhawk home values.
- 929 Winding Way Middleton, WI$638K555,000
- 9529 Blue Heron Dr Middleton, WI$640K43.53,644
- 9537 Blue Heron Dr Middleton, WI$585K54.53,580
- 933 Winding Way Middleton, WI$577K53.53,184
- 9534 Blue Heron Dr Middleton, WI$711K44.52,700
- 925 Winding Way Middleton, WI$572K42.53,333
- 9602 Blue Heron Dr Middleton, WI$659K54.55,547
- 9530 Blue Heron Dr Middleton, WI$605K453,766
- 937 Winding Way Middleton, WI$504K54.52,262
- 9525 Blue Heron Dr Middleton, WI$580K53.54,659
- 930 Winding Way Middleton, WI$661K43.52,744
- 926 Winding Way Middleton, WI$673K43.53,027
- 9601 Blue Heron Dr Middleton, WI$559K53.54,048
- 9621 Sandhill Rd Middleton, WI$591K54.53,109
- 921 Winding Way Middleton, WI$609K53.53,954
- 9526 Blue Heron Dr Middleton, WI$747K54.53,418
- 922 Winding Way Middleton, WI$615K54.54,127
- 9605 Blue Heron Dr Middleton, WI$532K53.53,156
- 938 Winding Way Middleton, WI$716K54.54,067
- 9521 Blue Heron Dr Middleton, WI$576K64.53,373
Nearby Schools in Town of Madison
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!