- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9534 Monroe Ave, Brookfield, IL 605133 beds, 1 bath, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $179,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 15341180660000
- Zillow Home ID: 3787847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9534 Monroe Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60513, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% lower than in Brookfield, and 48% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60513 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brookfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60513 home values.
- 9536 Monroe Ave Brookfield, IL$171K--11,033
- 9530 Monroe Ave Brookfield, IL$285K--11,505
- 9542 Monroe Ave Brookfield, IL$207K--11,033
- 9533 Henrietta Ave Brookfield, IL$171K--1726
- 9537 Henrietta Ave Brookfield, IL$174K311,033
- 9524 Monroe Ave Brookfield, IL$211K211,033
- 9527 Henrietta Ave Brookfield, IL$170K211,013
- 9535 Monroe Ave Brookfield, IL--------
- 9543 Henrietta Ave Brookfield, IL$275K--21,552
- 9537 Monroe Ave Brookfield, IL$281K--1.51,676
- 9546 Monroe Ave Brookfield, IL$247K--1.51,250
- 9529 Monroe Ave Brookfield, IL$171K--11,000
- 9523 Henrietta Ave Brookfield, IL$271K--11,637
- 9520 Monroe Ave Brookfield, IL$216K--11,187
- 9527 Monroe Ave Brookfield, IL$134K--11,107
- 9541 Monroe Ave Brookfield, IL$163K--11,033
- 9547 Henrietta Ave Brookfield, IL$261K--11,830
- 9523 Monroe Ave Brookfield, IL$133K--11,107
- 9516 Monroe Ave Brookfield, IL$199K--1808
- 9519 Henrietta Ave Brookfield, IL$222K--1.51,398
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.