- Built in 2003
- 21 days on Zillow
- Views: 340 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Parking: 1 space, 342 sqft
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 21346459
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Eating Area \ Pantry, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Foundation \ Slab, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Clubhouse, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Pool, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Monthly, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Appliances \ MicroHood, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Lawncare, Property Sub Type \ Condominium, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Entrance Common, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Professional Mgmt, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Common Area, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Asphalt, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Great Room Fireplace, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Garage Parking Other \ Finished Garage, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Porch \ Open Porch, Exterior \ Vinyl With Brick, Exterior Amenities \ Pool Community, Condo Description Location \ Ground Level, Condo Description Location \ End Unit, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Ownership Interest Types \ PlannedUnitDev, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,643 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 490316127120000800
- Zillow Home ID: 62836861
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-128K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46260 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46260 homes, this home is 27.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46260, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Indianapolis Metro, and 37.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46260 home values.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!