9535 Terry St, Detroit, MI 482273 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- 17 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $16,500
- Price/sqft: $8
- MLS #: 214080305
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 650 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Living room
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 22043269
- Zillow Home ID: 88578565
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9535 Terry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 108.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.6% higher than in Detroit, and 464% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48227 home values.
- 9525 Terry St Detroit, MI$27K--1984
- 9541 Terry St Detroit, MI$28K--11,026
- 9551 Terry St Detroit, MI$32K--1.51,387
- 9561 Terry St Detroit, MI$48K--11,515
- 9534 Terry St Detroit, MI$31K311,511
- 9544 Terry St Detroit, MI$28K--1963
- 9550 Robson St Detroit, MI$16K321,011
- 9558 Terry St Detroit, MI$41K--1885
- 9575 Terry St Detroit, MI$47K--1.51,561
- 9534 Robson St Detroit, MI$41K--11,055
- 9500 Terry St Detroit, MI$41K------
- 9526 Robson St Detroit, MI$29K31944
- 9566 Terry St Detroit, MI$31K--1811
- 9542 Robson St Detroit, MI$42K--1.51,241
- 9550 Terry St Detroit, MI$29K311,239
- 9566 Robson St Detroit, MI$56K311,198
- 9585 Terry St Detroit, MI$49K311,534
- 9574 Terry St Detroit, MI$32K--1947
- 9558 Robson St Detroit, MI$44K--1950
- 14834 W Chicago St Detroit, MI$74K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!