9538 Oswald Ln, Charlotte, NC 282774 beds, 2 baths, 2,438 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $241,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Cable-ready, Pets Allowed - Conditional, WD Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,438 sqft
- Parcel #: 22901616
- Zillow Home ID: 65040290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9538 Oswald Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Provincetowne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 52.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% lower than in Charlotte, and 101.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Provincetowne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Provincetowne home values.
- 9534 Oswald Ln Charlotte, NC$277K422,600
- 9542 Oswald Ln Charlotte, NC$307K42.52,683
- 9546 Oswald Ln Charlotte, NC$283K42.52,402
- 9530 Oswald Ln Charlotte, NC$292K432,402
- 9221 Linden Tree Ln Charlotte, NC$312K422,828
- 9225 Linden Tree Ln Charlotte, NC$302K42.52,402
- 9217 Linden Tree Ln Charlotte, NC$310K42.52,396
- 9537 Oswald Ln Charlotte, NC$273K32.52,402
- 9541 Oswald Ln Charlotte, NC$316K432,617
- 9301 Linden Tree Ln Charlotte, NC$313K42.52,683
- 9550 Oswald Ln Charlotte, NC$300K432,683
- 9533 Oswald Ln Charlotte, NC$319K32.52,683
- 9549 Oswald Ln Charlotte, NC$307K432,683
- 9213 Linden Tree Ln Charlotte, NC$310K42.52,599
- 9305 Linden Tree Ln Charlotte, NC$314K42.52,402
- 9529 Oswald Ln Charlotte, NC$287K42.52,462
- Hazelview Dr NC$279K------
- 9545 Oswald Ln Charlotte, NC$303K32.52,683
- 9309 Linden Tree Ln Charlotte, NC$308K432,851
- 9525 Oswald Ln Charlotte, NC$297K32.52,683
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.