954 Partridge Ln, Morris, IL 604503 beds, 2 baths, 2,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- trayed ceilings, oak trim throughout, tiled bathroom floors, huge master bath and closets.
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2146937617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 954 Partridge Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60450 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.7% greater than in Morris, and 89.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60450 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morris.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60450 home values.
- 954 Partridge Ln Morris, IL$266K------
- 966 Partridge Ln Morris, IL$270K42.52,800
- 965 Partridge Ln Morris, IL$270K442,500
- 978 Partridge Ln Morris, IL$228K------
- 953 Partridge Ln Morris, IL$280K------
- 977 Partridge Ln Morris, IL$277K------
- 1912 Kingtree Dr Morris, IL$321K------
- 941 Partridge Ln Morris, IL$223K------
- 990 Partridge Ln Morris, IL$232K------
- 989 Partridge Ln Morris, IL$245K------
- 1926 Kingtree Dr Morris, IL$214K------
- 929 Partridge Ln Morris, IL$257K------
- 967 Scottsdale Ct Morris, IL$267K------
- 975 Scottsdale Ct Morris, IL$271K431,888
- 1002 Partridge Ln Morris, IL$266K------
- 1001 Partridge Ln Morris, IL$323K------
- 1940 Kingtree Dr Morris, IL$259K------
- 1870 Kingtree Dr Morris, IL$270K32.52,100
- 1939 Kingtree Dr Morris, IL$354K43.52,200
- 1702 Kingtree Dr Morris, IL$262K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.