- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9542 Tavistock Rd, Orlando, FL 328275 beds, 8 baths, 9,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $498
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $2,350,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1292 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 9,066 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 072431471300090
- Zillow Home ID: 54437245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9542 Tavistock Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32827 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.5% less than in Orlando, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32827 home values.
- 9536 Tavistock Rd Orlando, FL$2.31M565,581
- 9548 Tavistock Rd Orlando, FL$3.21M89.59,300
- 9524 Tavistock Rd Orlando, FL--Studio----
- 12243 Pescara Ln Orlando, FL$291K221,554
- 9518 Tavistock Rd Orlando, FL$1.83M55.55,839
- 9512 Tavistock Rd Orlando, FL$1.99M665,939
- 9602 Tavistock Ct Orlando, FL$788K55.54,152
- 9506 Tavistock Rd Orlando, FL--Studio----
- 9604 Tavistock Ct Orlando, FL$722K33.53,104
- 9606 Tavistock Ct Orlando, FL$715K33.53,104
- 9610 Tavistock Rd Orlando, FL--------
- 10240 Cypress Vine Dr Orlando, FL$236K322,042
- 9608 Tavistock Ct Orlando, FL$724K33.53,208
- 10250 Cypress Vine Dr Orlando, FL$251K421,978
- 9500 Tavistock Rd Orlando, FL$1.25M43.55,053
- 10230 Cypress Vine Dr Orlando, FL$226K321,565
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.7 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.